SYSTEM TERMS OF SERVICE
Article 1 Purpose and scope of this agreement
1. This agreement agrees with the system user when using the Web tool “Bovimemo” (hereinafter referred to as “this service”) provided by Ivy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”). Matters that need to be received
The purpose is to determine.
2. When a system user uses this service, he / she is required to register the items required by the Company, such as name, e-mail address and contact information, according to the procedure specified by the Company.
By registering, system users will be able to use this service.
Article 2 ID and password management
The system user is solely responsible for the management of the ID issued by the Company and the password determined by the system user.
Only the system user can use the membership number issued by the Company to the member and the password determined by the system user. The system user cannot let a third party use it or transfer it to a third party.
The Company is not liable for any damages caused to the system user due to forgetting the password by the system user, mistake in using the ID and password, insufficient management, or unauthorized use by a third party.
Article 3 About personal information protection policy
purpose of use
The following types of personal information acquired by this service and the purpose of use are as follows.
1. Machine and system follow-up and support for BoviLab and bovimemo customer support
- Full name
- email address
- contact address
- Online identifier (IP address, cookie)
These personal information will be used only for communication between our company and system users, and will not be provided or disclosed to any third party regardless of whether it is for profit or non-profit.
- Blood test data
- Time zone selected by the system user
- System user’s “state / province / region”
- Cow individual life data entered by the system user, such as cattle generation data, cattle age, cattle birth order, and cattle pregnancy cycle.
Article 4 Right to manage your personal data
・ Right to access, correct, delete, and restrict
System users have the following rights regarding the processing of personal data.
We request our company to access the personal data of system users based on Article 15 of the GDPR.
Based on Article 16 of the GDPR, we request the Company to correct the personal data of system users.
Based on Article 17 of the GDPR, we request the Company to erase the personal data of system users.
We request our company to limit processing under Article 18 of the GDPR.
・ Right to raise an objection
Under Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, the System User shall be a System User under Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR, based on grounds relevant to the person’s particular situation. We reserve the right to object to the processing of personal data, including profiling related to.
・ Right to appeal
System users have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority under Article 57 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
Article 5 About updating the terms
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this agreement at any time without the prior consent of the user. In this case, we will promptly announce the revised Terms on our website. The effect of this agreement after the change shall take effect from the time when the Company announces the change of this agreement on the website.
Article 6 Attribution of rights
1. The copyright and all other rights of this site belong to our company.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, the rights of system users based on this policy, or other issues related to the protection of personal data of system users, please mail us or contact us using the inquiry form.